Effective Date: February 12, 2017
1. What kind of information is collected?
Depending on which Services you use, we could collect different kinds of information from or about you, such as:
- Information You Give Us:
- E-mail address;
- Comments on our posts and forums.
- Information Automatically Collected About You When You Use Our Services:
- Location information, which can be derived from information such as your device’s IP address. If you’re using a mobile device, we may collect information about the device’s precise location, which is derived from sources such as the device’s GPS signal and information about nearby WiFi networks and cell towers;
- Third parties may also collect information about you through the Services, like Google Analytics.
2. How do we use information?
We use the information to promote our apps and to do things that help us provide a better content to you:
To market to you. We use the information you give us to send you promotional messages and content and otherwise market to you on and off our Services. We also use this information to measure how users respond to our marketing efforts.
3. Who can get information about me?
We share your information with no one.
9. Contacting Us; Data Access and Deletion