Effective Date: October 11, 2021
1. What kind of information is collected?
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us, like:
- E-mail address;
- Comments on our posts and forums.
2. How do we use information?
We could use the information to answer your questions or to give you early access or private beta access when asked.
3. Who can get information from us?
We do not share, sell, rent or lease your data to third parties.
4. How to request an exclusion of the collected data?
If you desire that we take you off from an early access, beta or any private channel that you have being added, or if you want help to exclude any public comment that you have been part of, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
6. Third Party Privacy Policies:
Apart from us, however, your personal data can also be processed by the platforms through which you have purchased and/or installed our game:
- Oculus: https://www.oculus.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
- Pico Interactive: https://www.pico-interactive.com/us/terms/privacy.html
- Playstation: https://www.playstation.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- VivePort: https://www.viveport.com/legal
Your personal data can also be processed by Unity.
7. Contacting Us